Each of our Rowland Formulas tablets contains a small percentage of inert ingredients required as binders, lubricators, glidants, and diluents in the manufacturing process. All the excipients we use are entirely natural.
- Cellulose = plant fibre.
- Stearic acid = a vegetable oil extract.
- Croscarmellose = a polymer version of cellulose.
- Magnesium stearate = an extract of palm oil.
- Silicon dioxide = a mineral occurring in nature.
- Hypromellose = an inert emulsifier.
- Hydroxypropylcellulose = a water-soluble form of cellulose.